No, no I did not use a Taco Spice Mix. I googled and found out that the main ingredients of a Spice mix are Oregano (which is always around in our kitchen) and Cumin. In this recipe I used almost 4 tablespoons of oregano and perhaps some 3 tablespoons of cumin. But of course its all up to you.
Ingredients:
500g ground beef
3 cloves garlic
2 shallots or 1 onion
4 small chilies
pimenton picante
cumin
oregano
salt
oil
150 ml broth
Direction:
1. Heat a bit oil in pan. Fry and break the beef until it runs dry or if you have not so much time, take the liquid away. Remove from the pan.
2. Blend the garlic, onion and chilies with a bit of oil. Then saute adding a bit more oil if needed. Place back the beef and saute until well incorporated.
3. Add the broth and all other spices. Let simmer and keep adjusting the tast.

No comments:
Post a Comment